Being injured in an accident is frustrating enough. But if you’re injured by a motorist that doesn’t have insurance, you could find yourself in an even tougher situation. And it doesn’t help that 10-14% of Georgia motorists are uninsured.
You don’t need to feel discouraged. The attorneys at The Hurt Boss know all the ways you can receive financial compensation from your injury even if the negligent party doesn’t have insurance.
What to do if you’re injured by a motorist that doesn’t have insurance:
- Call the police and make a report
- Exchange information with everyone involved
- Take as many photos of the accident as you can, including all vehicles and any damage
- Do NOT speak with any insurance company, including your own, until you speak with a personal injury attorney
- Call the experts at The Hurt Boss
If you suspect the negligent driver doesn’t have insurance, you need legal representation so you’re not left without options. Don’t let expensive medical bills and lost wages impact your life. Call us at 1-(770) 878-2552 for a free consultation.